Now days most people have their entire music collection backed up on a hard disk drive, just incase the unthinkable happens. Windows Media player will convert your music files like WMA or MP3 to an audio cd format so you can play your music in normal home stereos. This is a great way to have a copy of your music cds in your car, without having to ruin the originals.
First thing to do is find your music.
1. Go to the start menu in the left corner and choose My Music, or My Documents, then My Music.
2. Your music should be stored in your My Music Folder.
Here’s how to copy music files from your hard disk to an audio cd.
1. Choose the music that you want to convert and transfer to an audio cd. For more than one song hold the CTRL key down while clicking your mouse. All the songs that are blue are selected.
2. Right click on one of the blue selected songs and a menu will appear.
3. Choose Copy to CD or Device.
4. The Window Media player will open with your songs showing.
5. Insert a blank cd into your cd or dvd burner. Then you will see the list of songs that is going to go on the cd .
6. Press Copy in the right corner.