1. After chocolate and vanilla, orange is considered the world's most favorite flavour.
2. Alcohol beverages have all 13 minerals necessary for human life.
3. All the Krispy Kreme donut stores collectively could make a doughnut stack as high as the Empire State Building in only 2 minutes.
4. Although white wine can be produced from both red and white grapes, red wine can only be created from red grapes.
5. Americans consume the most peanut butter in the world.
6. Americans consumed more than twenty billion hot dogs in 2000.
7. Americans eat approximately 20 pounds of pasta per person each year.
8. An American chews an average of 300 sticks of gum in a year.
9. An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged. They all taste sweet.
10. An average American eats approximately 60 hot dogs per year.
11. An average person consumes the equivalent of 26 gallons of milk a year, including almost 28 pounds of cheese.
12. An egg shell can have up to 17,000 tiny pores on its surface.
13. An egg that is fresh will sink in water, but a stale one won't.
14. Annually, British people eat more than 15 pounds of beans.
15. Annually, an Australian eats 15 kg of bananas, which comes out to 27 meters of bananas.
16. Approximately 125 people die in the United States from an anaphylaxis to foods each year.
17. Approximately three jars of peanut butter are sold every second.
18. Approximately two gallons of water are used to brush your teeth.
19. Back in 1953, it took 27 hours to make one Marshmallow Peep. Now it takes only six minutes.
20. Bananas trees are not really trees. They are considered to be giant herb plants.