rizwan1989 wrote:The Mail Merge feature in Word, which you can use to create many personalized letters from one standard letter, has always been a timesaver. But it was also tricky to learn and use, especially for new users. Not anymore! The new Mail Merge Wizard in Word version 2002 walks you through every step of the process. It helps you:
1. Select the type of document: letter, label, envelope, or even e-mail message.
2. Open or create a list of recipients, or choose individuals from your Outlook Contacts.
3. Insert merge fields, such as name and address, into the document.
4. Preview the document and remove any recipients before merging.
5. Print the finished documents.
To access this new feature:
1. On the Tools menu, point to Letters and Mailings, and click Mail Merge Wizard.
2. When the Mail Merge task pane appears, simply follow the instructions.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests